To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility with excellence. Basic trouble-shooting skills and the ability to learn/understand our specific systems in depth are extremely beneficial. Priority is given to candidates with proven television experience or a combination of experience and education in the television industry.
- Execute various functions for live broadcasts, pre-recorded and on-air content within the KELO Media Center – specifically Master Control
- Manage on-air programming to all KELOLAND stations
- Prepare logs, programming, commercial and promo material for air
- Monitor local and remotely located transmitters systems
- Additional Studio or Operations Department duties may be assigned by Operations Manager
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Must have a high-level understanding of television broadcast equipment and systems
- Ability to operate computers and industry-applicable software and systems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in pressure situations
College or vocational degree preferred, but not required
EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED ~ Background Check Required
To apply for this job please visit broadcastcareers-nexstar.icims.com.