Full Time Duties may include:
- Writing, editing and producing promotional spots and commercials under the supervision of promotion and creative services producers
- Developing creative concepts and designing graphics for television, digital or print
- Updating web pages on KELOLAND.com and My-UTV.com
- Assisting in the production of KELOLAND Living lifestyle show
- Assisting at KELO sponsored events
- Assisting in various promotional efforts and special projects as assigned by Director of Marketing
Qualified applicants can apply online at
You must be a student at an accredited college or university majoring in communications, journalism, television production, contemporary media or related field. Some experience and/or training in television production techniques including studio and field production, writing for broadcast/digital media, lighting and nonlinear editing required. Ability to develop written scripts and video concepts. Graphics skills a plus. Enthusiasm and a desire to learn and succeed are the most important qualifications.
Junior status or higher at an accredited college or university majoring in communications, journalism, TV production or related field preferred. Prefer a student that receives college credit for this internship.
EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED ~ Background Check Required
To apply for this job please visit nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.