Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital Group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or are just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KMEG / KPTH is seeking a Local Sales Manager to build and maintain a high performing sales team that exceeds revenue goal by driving client results through creative marketing solutions.
In this position, the perfect candidate will
- Maintain a well-developed sales team by identifying future staffing requirements within sales department
- Ensure effective onboarding of new hires including smooth transition of existing clients to new hire’s portfolio as well as recognize and reward high performance
- Consistently support Marketing Consultants in new business development
- Establish sales strategies in support of revenue goals by creating annual, quarterly and monthly business plans that link to revenue goals
- Ensure each Marketing Consultant achieves revenue targets across existing, new, and digital business lines
- Ensure client results, satisfaction and retention by attending sales meetings with key clients
- Collect and analyze monthly and quarterly revenue forecast information from Marketing Consultants on a weekly basis
- Review and resolve preemptions daily and manage sales orders and inventory
- Ensure strong performance of local and regional accounts
- Work with General Sales Manager on inventory pricing and management
- Other tasks as needed
- 5-7 years broadcast sales experience (including television sales) and team management experience preferred
- Proven success in developmental business and multimedia platforms including web and mobile applications
- Passion for contributing to a sales team with a positive mindset
- Effective relationship building, customer service, communication and negotiation skills
- College degree preferred
- An excellent understanding of tv and media plans, advertising marketplace, and key competition
- Strong understanding of the changing landscape of integrated marketing
- Ability to anticipate, meet and/or exceed customer needs, wants and expectations
- The ability to adapt to all situations and personality types in the sales staff and client base
About the Team
The life blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: 100% company-paid life and disability, 401k match, employee stock plan, education reimbursement, and the ability to design your own comprehensive benefit package to suit your and your family’s every need. Ready to be a part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
Sinclair Broadcast Group – Careers
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
To apply for this job please visit edyy.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.