The Traffic Coordinator is deadline orientated and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will have a high degree of professionalism, effective interpersonal relation skills, ability to organize and prioritize workload, function well in pressure situations, and work effectively in a team environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 9/8/2023
Closing Date: 3/31/2024
City: SIOUX FALLS – 57104
State: South Dakota
· Works with Sales Management to manage commercial inventory and maximize revenue
· Prepares daily program log by obtaining information such as source, location and length of program
· Calculates exact length of programs and time slots available for promotional material
· Assigns commercial material to be inserted between programs
· Coordinate with other departments on special projects, commercial/promotion air-time placement
· Act as the station gatekeeper for formatting, traffic and inventory matters to the Traffic Operations Hub and Master Control
· Field sales questions
· Creates and issues computerized program schedule for the station
· Maintains program logging and other operational procedures
· Finalize logs for the Traffic Operation Hub to send to Master Control.
· Assisting in the downloading of commercials in coordination with Production/Master Control Departments.
· Performs clerical functions as needed
· Performs other duties as assigned
· High School diploma
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Fluency in English
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet daily and weekly deadlines.
· Experience with the Wide Orbit traffic system preferred
· Minimum one year’s experience in clerical support or administrative assistance.
· Proficiency with computers and ability to learn new software quickly
· Prior broadcast or media experience in sales and traffic operations preferred
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar
Job Req #:
***** EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED *****
To apply for this job please visit nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.