This is an excellent entry-level opportunity. Great part-time job for communications majors, broadcast journalism students & soon-to-be college graduates. Work some early morning, evening and weekend hours, 17 to 20 hours per week.
- Work closely with newscast producers
- Transfer digital files
- Edit video
- Export video
- Run teleprompter
- Assist with coverage of spot news and special events
- Knowledge of current events
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to follow instructions
- Work well under pressure
~EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED~Background check required
To apply for this job please visit nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.