The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible in assisting the Digital Sales Managers in our WI, MN, ND, SD, IN, MI, and TN markets. Daily tasks will be assigned by the Director of Digital Sales, the Digital Sales Managers from each Midwest 360 market, and the Vice President of Digital Operations. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the completion of daily tasks regarding the digital clients of Midwest Communications as well as the programming department of Midwest 360. Daily tasks will vary based on digital client needs and demand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
● Administrative skills
● Attention to detail
● Create digital marketing proposals for Midwest digital clients
● Create performance reports for Midwest digital clients
● Expedite requested changes to digital ad campaigns
● Run performance reports for digital clients
● Monitor digital ad campaigns to ensure maximum performance
● Report status of campaigns to Director of Digital Sales Development for each market
● Execute text campaigns for digital clients and programming staff
● Complete ad requests for digital clients
● Ability to search and cross reference sales orders in Wide Orbit software
● Analyze and interpret metrics from digital campaigns and communicate that information with the Director of Digital Sales Development for the pertaining market
● Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to VP of Digital
● Stay up to date and maintain a thorough understanding of the latest digital advertising trends and products and evaluate whether they should be incorporated into the digital strategy of Midwest Communications.
We offer the best training in the industry; a competitive salary and a full benefits package. A valid driver’s license and a good driving record are required for this position.
Midwest Communications is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice!
Email your cover letter and resume to Director of Digital Sales, Sierra Walker at email@example.com today!