We are seeking a new business ALL STAR to build long term relationships with new and existing clients as a trusted Multi Media Marketing Strategist. Cultivate current and prospective client relationships while identifying opportunities to expand these relationships by responding to client needs. Full benefits package and unlimited income potential.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify, develop and expand existing and new client relationships & key accounts
- Ability to make substantial number of cold calls per week
- Ability to convert cold calls into in-depth face to face appointments
- Close sales
- Maintain close communication at various stages in the sales cycle including account updates, weekly projections & forecasting of future advertising
- Research target markets and trends and adjust sales strategy accordingly
- Ensure clear understanding and interpretation of client needs, and recommend appropriate solutions to meet requirements
- Develop short and long range plans for revenue growth
- Negotiate advertising rates, create oral & written presentations
- Monitor account receivables
- Research, analyze and monitor competitive media for new leads
- Knowledge of television and digital advertising tools to advise advertisers on the effective use of marketing solutions
- Strong oral, problem solving, communications, writing, negotiation and presentation skills
- Well organized, professional, high energy and detail oriented
- Confident, flexible, multi-tasker, and able to work independently
- Knowledge of ratings is a plus
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred with an emphasis in Business/Marketing or Communications. Digital sales or sales related experience preferred.
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required. Experience with Matrix, Google 360, and WideOrbit a plus.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements:
A valid driver’s license, state mandated automobile insurance and an acceptable driving record are also required.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED~ Background Check Required
To apply for this job please visit nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.