We are seeking an outgoing, driven, and capable candidate to reinforce and grow our long-term partnerships with existing automotive dealerships and prospect new dealer relationships as a trusted consultant. Candidate must be proactive in building client relationships while identifying opportunities to expand these relationships by responding to client needs. Full benefits package and unlimited income potential.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Identify, develop, and expand existing and new automotive dealer client relationships
• Ability to make substantial number of cold calls per week
• Ability to convert cold calls into in-depth face to face appointments
• Close sales
• Maintain close communication at various stages in the sales cycle including account updates, weekly projections & forecasting of future advertising
• Research automotive market and trends, and adjust sales strategy accordingly
• Ensure clear understanding and interpretation of client needs, and recommend appropriate solutions to meet requirements
• Develop short and long-range plans for revenue growth
• Negotiate advertising rates, create oral & written presentations
• Monitor account receivables
• Research, analyze and monitor competitive media for new leads
• Knowledge of television and digital advertising tools to advise advertisers on the effective use of marketing solutions
• Strong oral, problem solving, communications, writing, negotiation and presentation skills
• Well organized, professional, high energy and detail-oriented
• Confident, flexible, multi-tasker, and able to work independently
• Knowledge of Nielsen ratings is a plus
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree preferred with an emphasis in Business/Marketing or Communications. Outside sales experience preferred.
Training/Equipment: MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required. Experience with Matrix, Google 360, and WideOrbit a plus.
Additional Requirements: A valid driver’s license, state mandated automobile insurance and an acceptable driving record are also required.
To apply for this job please visit broadcastcareers-nexstar.icims.com.