Twelve Sales Management Lessons You Shouldn’t Have to Learn the “Hard Way“.
presented by Chris Lytle of Instant Sales Training
Wednesday, June 15, 2016 12:00 PM CDT , 11:00 AM MDT
Please register today at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1118152023255995394
This is the second in a series of four broadcast sales specific sales management webinars. All four are personally conducted by Chris Lytle.
Chris promises “more usable information per minute” than you’ll find in any sales training session on the market.
Here are a few of the takeaways from this fast-paced, highly-detailed program:
• Getting your salespeople to help you bring the new hire up to speed
• Why salespeople tell you what they think you want to hear
• The phone call you want to be making at least once a quarter
• How to get salespeople involved in creating standards of performance and being more accountable
• The very best advice from sales executives Lytle interviewed for “The Accidental Sales Manager”
• Your road map for being an even more effective sales manager
This webinar is specifically for sales managers. However market managers, GMs, PDs and office managers will benefit. This session will help you make positive refinements in your management philosophy and to your management style.
Looking forward to having you in the live audience.