- 2021 SDBA Leadership Conference Mark you calendars and plan to …Read More »
- Richard S. Schultz June 13, 1932 ~ November 23, 2020 (age 88) Mundwiler …Read More »
2nd Tuesday Webinar
June 8 Webinar: 11am CT; 10am MT
Advertising Is A Bar Where Nobody Knows Your Name…
3 Epically Tragic Mistakes that Make Advertisers Anonymous and Profitable Ways to Avoid Them
This is designed for Broadcast Sellers, Leaders, and Creative Team members
Presented by Blaine and Honey Parker, LBS Branding Experts
LBS Branding Experts Anonymity is great—unless youʼre trying to sell something. Then, itʼs just an expensive explosion in an advertiserʼs face and nothing that means anything to the person who matters most: the customer.
- Weʼve seen billboards that are cleverly drafting off of an advertiserʼs TV—but mean nothing to anyone.
- Weʼve heard pointless and forgettable radio commercials from otherwise brilliant companies— their joy is not up there on display, just the white noise of pricing and features without personality or benefit.
- Weʼve offered strategic, personalized solutions to anonymous advertising messages that are a miscarriage of marketing—only to be told, “No, we donʼt need to do that.
- "Everyone already knows who we are.” Human beings crave relationships—and too much advertising avoids making friends in favor of massaging someoneʼs ego somewhere in the marketing food chain.
- Weʼre going to examine three ways weʼve seen this happen across the country—and share simple solutions that can make the marketing stand up on its hind legs and make friends with customers hungry to spend money.
Register to reserve your spot today, click here http://localbroadcastsales.com/lbswebinars/
LBS is a free member service to our association member stations. To create your own LBS account, please follow these easy steps:
Go to localbroadcastsales.com
Complete the form on the home page to create your account.
That's it - LBS will process your request right away.