Riverfront Broadcasting, LLC
Under the direct supervision of the Station Manager of Riverfront Broadcasting, LLC – Pierre, works alongside all location staff.
The Promotions Director is charged with creating and coordinating promotional programs and events. You’ll also maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
Primary Functions of Promotions Director/Multi-Media Specialist
- Interact with every department of the radio station. Primarily your concern will be sales/marketing.
- Plan sales promotions that will generate revenue or programming promotions which are aimed to increase the audience’s time spent listening
- Create promotions that may include live broadcasts in our communities, on-air contest, DJ appearances, giveaways and so on.
- Attend all promotional events to make sure everything goes smoothly
- Represent our stations, and must interact often with the public, various officials and advertisers
- When you’re not handling promotional events, you might be writing press releases, composing proposals for future events, meeting with advertisers, or contacting vendors. You’ll often be working on several projects at one time, making planning critical.
- Keep staff and clients updated on your work, promotions are a team effort
- Maintain relationships with clients, builds business by identifying and selling prospects
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Perform related and special duties as assigned.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
Promotions Director/Multi-Media Qualifications / Skills:
- Enjoy working and Organizing Events
- Detail Oriented
- Able to Multitask
- Social Media Management
- Taking Ownership of Work
- Self- Motivated
- Goal Oriented
- Like Working in a Team Environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $2,500.00 – $4,500.00 per month
Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Flex Spending, Vacation/Sick Leave, Family Gym Membership
Riverfront Broadcasting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com