Dakota Broadcasting is seeking an experienced on-air personality for an Operations Manager opening on 105.5 Maverick FM, Northeast South Dakota’s leading 100,000 watt Country station.
Position responsibilities will include:
- Live daily on-air shift
- Appearances at station promotions and remote broadcasts
- Monitoring/maintaining the broadcast tower, transmitters and EAS system
- Commercial production and audio editing through Adobe Audition
- Scheduling and Monitoring network/syndicated programming, including live sports broadcasts
- Engaging listeners through social media
Music scheduling, automation software, and sports play-by-play experience preferred.
To apply, send resume, on-air sample, and three references to email@example.com
Dakota Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org