Dakota Broadcasting has an opening for a full time Office Manager. Duties include but are not limited to managing a variety of general office activities and ensure that daily office responsibilities are performed in a timely, professional, and accurate manner. Provide support to General Manager, department heads, personnel, and customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greeting clients and listeners and answering phones
- Be able to deal with frequent interruptions
- Organize and perform office operations and procedures such as bookkeeping, A/P, A/R, collections, trade, payroll, personnel administration, filing systems, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services
- Month End reports and mailing invoices/statements in a timely manner
- Building daily radio logs and reconciling logs
- Enter billing orders and co-op into computer
- Coordinate activities of workers within departments
- Open mail / enter payments / deposit payments
- Prepare sales reports for management
- Perform and maintain HR functions and files
Must have computer experience and be proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel. Must be good at problem solving, a multi tasker, detail oriented and have a pleasant personality that works well with others.
40 hour work week, M-F 8am-5pm. Be present at station functions.
Contact: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com