101.9 KELO-FM has an immediate opening – Mornings
101.9 KELO-FM, the heritage Adult Contemporary leader in Sioux Falls, SD, is looking to add an energetic & motivated individual to co-host our Morning Show.
- Preparing & researching topics & bits for that morning’s show on the fly, as well as advance preparation for the next day’s show
- Producing audio elements and other media for the show including video and imagery for social media & website
- Operating control board for the show and other station events (when needed)
- Making appearances in the community on behalf of your show, the station, and our clients
- Growing the show & station’s presence on various social media platforms including Facebook & Instagram
- Assisting the program director in execution of station promotions and occasional production of imaging & other audio elements for the station
- Working with sales to develop and execute promotions & possible endorsements for station clients
The ideal candidate will have a fun personality, is an excellent communicator, works well alongside programming & sales, and will be active in our community. If you have a positive attitude with a passion for radio, are engaging, and know how to talk to our target female demographic, we want to hear from you!
Sioux Falls, SD is one of the fastest-growing communities in the country with thriving businesses and lifestyle opportunities. Duke Wright’s Midwest Communications is a highly respected independently held company.
We are looking to hire immediately. Send your resume and brief MP3 aircheck to Paul Andresen, 101.9 KELO-FM Brand Manager at email@example.com. We offer a competitive compensation package and full benefits. A valid driver’s license and a good driving record are required.
101.9 KELO-FM and Midwest Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org