KELO/KELQ/KTWB/KRRO/KQSF-FM, KWSN-AM Radio
Marketing Strategist – KELO/KELQ/KTWB/KRRO/KQSF-FM, KWSN-AM Radio
Do you believe in the interactive power of advertising to move products and services? Are you outgoing and creative? This is your opportunity to help local businesses grow using the wide reach of the Internet.
Midwest Communications Inc. is seeking a Marketing Strategist for our Peoria market. This position will be based in Peoria. The successful candidate will assist and support our Marketing Consultants working with local advertisers to develop and sell digital advertising strategies.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Develop and create digital proposals
- Create monthly sales materials to assist marketing consultants
- Customer sales calls with marketing consultants
- Conduct group training meetings with marketing consultants
- Conduct individual progress meetings with marketing consultants
- Coordinate with Digital Campaign Administrator to ensure all campaigns and reports are completed properly and timely
- Create weekly inbound content for social media sites
- Monitor all digital sales and campaigns active in your markets
- Additional duties as assigned
- Working knowledge and understanding of digital advertising strategies – including targeted display, SEM, targeted email, social media and OTT/CTV
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present to individuals and groups, explain complex or technical information to non-technical people in simple terms, and persuasively sell ideas
- Relationship/customer-first mindset
- Ability to lead and work with others respectfully and enthusiastically
- Organizational and time management skills
- Critical thinker with data-driven, analytical aptitude
- Ability to persuade others to understand your ideas.
Midwest develops complete marketing proposals designed to build interactive campaigns which grow revenue and increase consumer on-line participation.
We offer a competitive salary, training specific to this position, and a full benefits package. A valid driver’s license and a good driving record are required for this position.
If you’re ready to join a Digital Broadcasting and Marketing company with locally programmed Radio Stations and Web sites, e-mail Director of Digital Sales, Sierra Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org; fax to Sierra’s attention at 920-321-2300 or mail to Sierra’s attention at Midwest Communications, 1420 Bellevue Street, Green Bay, WI 54311.
Midwest Communications, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer by choice
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com