|KELOLAND Media Group, in Sioux Falls, SD, is seeking an Integrated Digital Specialist. The Integrated Digital Specialist is the digital marketing services sales lead within the sales department and will be the market’s subject matter expert on digital marketing services and is responsible for developing digital marketing solutions and advertising campaigns that generate superior outcomes for our clients.
The IDS will work both independently and in conjunction with the local sales team, sales management, and local clients to generate and grow digital marketing services revenue for the company utilizing both the KELOLAND Digital and Nexstar Digital suite of digital marketing services and products.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 10/5/2023
Closing Date: 2/29/2024
City: Sioux Falls – 57104
State: South Dakota
· Digital marketing services sales lead and subject matter expert in the market.
· Create and execute go-to-market strategies and tactics that result in superior outcomes for the client and in accordance with departmental and company revenue goals.
· Prepare digital marketing services proposals and campaign recaps and reporting.
· Meaningful contributor in sales meetings on digital marketing topics (ex. best practice sharing, industry trends and research).
· Assist with training sales team on digital marketing services and competitive digital landscape.
· Be an effective seller and closer.
· Efficient in “four legged” call situations.
· Consistently communicate with clients and local sellers on campaign performance, reporting and optimization opportunities.
· Establish, maintain, and grow meaningful client relationships.
· Generate new digital marketing services business and grow business from existing clients.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· BA or BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred.
· Digital marketing or media sales experience is preferred.
· Strong digital marketing acumen and the ability to develop effective strategies for exceeding client goals.
· Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who can work effectively both independently and collaborating in a team environment.
· Effective communication and client presentation skills
· Engaged champion of the local community.
· Ability to interact with high-level decision makers.
· Ability to execute in an organization through collaboration and a consultative process.
· Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail
· Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
· Be and effective partner with the market’s sales team in generating digital revenue.
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar
Job Req #:
***** EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED *****
To apply for this job please visit nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.