Register now for Running Sales Meetings that Really Increase Sales on Wednesday, Mar 16, 2016 12:00 PM Central Time, 11:00AM Mountain Time:
This is the first in a series of four sales management sessions.
All four are personally conducted by Chris Lytle and designed specifically for sales managers. Discover new ways to develop the people who develop your top line revenue.
• The 3 training secrets that great sales trainers embrace
• Evaluating the 5 levels of sales training impact
• Using the “cone of learning” to build better, more engaging sales meetings
• How to get people to take responsibility for their own learning
• 7 ways to “shake up” your sales meetings
• When and where to do your sales training–the big mistake to avoid
• Avoid the mistake of doing symptomatic training instead of systematic sales training
• Why short attention span training is trending today
• Startling statistics on how people learn and why they can no longer know it all
• The driving force of division in sales training: What you need to know now
All webinars are being recorded and archived for our subscribers.
Chris Lytle is the author of “The Accidental Sales Manager: How to Take Control and Lead Your Team to Record Profits.”
He is excited to share many of the “secrets” he’s learned about sales training with you.
Once again, he promises you more usable information per minute than any sales management learning session on the market.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.