KMEG14/FOX44 is looking for a Weekend Director/Photographer for our newscast.
Make your mark in broadcasting and digital media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of broadcasting an we want YOU to join our winning team!
Perform any production duties as assigned including:
- Direct and TD any assigned newscasts and productions
- Create graphics daily using Photoshop and Ross
- Train production crew in cameras, audio, graphics etc
- Supervise production crew on a daily basis
- Maintain production studio and control room
- Perform other tasks related to the position as assigned, which may include website contribution
- Go out and cover breaking news stories and general assignment stories
- Experience directing and TDing newscasts
- Knowledge of production standards and equipment
- Full working knowledge of Avid
- Ability to clearly give direction to crew while under pressure
- Typing and good spelling skills necessary
- Ability to read and write, college degree preferred
- Must be able to lift and position 40 pound lighting instruments
Date Posted: 10/05/2017
Closing Date: 11/05/2017
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Please apply online by going to: http://sbgi.net/sbgi-careers/
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://sbgi.net/sbgi-careers/ →